Friday, May 6, 2011

So much...

...has been going on! I seriously haven't had one day to slow down. Life is on fire right now and thankfully, school gets out in something like, oh, 19 days. But who's counting?!

Get this though. Last week I bought an iPhone. I am currently typing this blog on it while watching the Lakers lose for the third game in a row to the Mavs. It (the phone, not this sad game) has been a beautiful addition to my life. It makes everything so simple and convenient.

I am watching the game with my Burley boys. Mr. Sam Preston is leaving us for a grown up world in Salt Lake. I told him it is breaking my heart. These boys are my longest BYU guy friends (meaning we have been friends for FOUR years now!!) and they are always around to make me laugh and pick me up. Sure love them!

Also, yesterday was cinco de mayo and since we all know that I am 8 weeks Mexican...

And maybe, someday, I will get to posting more cruise adventures.

No comments: