Monday, April 4, 2011

My ninners.

I cannot even believe it.  My sweet Sydney Noemi is 17.  My little sister is not so little anymore.  It makes me want to cry - not a sad cry, but just crying because the sister that I remember holding when I was 6, the sister that I remember helping mom with, the sister who always was dancing, the sister who was hypnotizing boys with her blue eyes since she was a toddler, the sister who we called squeaky, the sister who I just love sooo much, is now all grown up.

Sydney,
I do love you so much.  I love how strong you are and the confidence you carry yourself with.  You are far more daring than Kelsey and I ever have been.  You are not only successfull at everything you try, but you are amazing at everything you want to be!  Your heart is huge and I love seeing you come and work with my students and then hear about all the wonderful things you are doing with the special ed class at your high school.  I am so proud of you!  I can still see you sitting on the stairs in our condo in Orange County.  You just had a diaper on and that silly pacifier in your mouth.  Your laugh is contagious.  You absolutely shine and people are instantly drawn to you.  I love dance parties with you.  I love finding random pictures of you and Jordan on my phone.  I love discovering videos of you and Kelsey with facial masks and weird languages.  I love that you live close.  I love spending time with you...

I love you baby sister.  I am so proud of the things you do.  I really would love to teach with you someday.  You have an amazing heart and you will be great at whatever you decide you want to do.  I LOVE YOU.



















1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love this!!!! i did one too!! :) love you girls!