Monday, March 7, 2011

another post about how I hate...

DRIVING IN THE SNOW.

So, my favorite Natalie was flying into SLC tonight and of course I wanted to pick her up - it has been wwwaaaayyy too long since I last saw her face, and I really miss that face.



After school, I decided to just get an oil change, since it was needed and I am leaving for Vegas on Thursday.  Cami picked me up from the dealership and we got dinner and had a wonderful chat.  When my car was done, we went to Cami's to hang out before I picked up Nat...turns out the snow was so bad that Natalie was just going to go to her in-laws in Centerville.  I ended up leaving Cami's a little after 9:00 and had a good 8ish inches of snow on my car!  Gross.  And the roads were terrible.  It was a nasty drive until about point of the mountain and even then, I didn't like the roads until about Lindon area.  My hands are still shaking from the drive.  My least favorite part is when the big semi's come rolling on down in the fast lanes and then their huge wheels just gush slush onto your car and for a few seconds, you are blind.  Or trying to stay in the tracks of the car in front of you, otherwise you feel like you're driving a car at Autopia, except that the bumping back and forth in the snow can lead to a serious accident!  Gosh...did I say that I don't like driving in the snow?

but here is some super exciting good news.

Cami and I are going on a cruise down the Mexican Riviera during Spring Break!!!  We have been talking about it and today I was just looking around and saw that I could get a pretty good deal with Carnival since I still have my CA license...There was just one balcony room left.  Cami said we just need to go for it.  AND boom!  A spontaneous cruise search has turned into a 7-day spring break vacation!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Holla for our cruise! Boo for the crazy snow