Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh the things I do for BYU Sports

January 26, 2011 = The greatest basketball game I've ever seen played at the Marriott.  A night I want to relive over and over again.  A game that has continued to make me smile, even a few days later and I am still smiling.  Yes, the day before, I thought all hope was lost - not hope in my team, I had complete faith that my Cougars would win, but lost hope in that I would not get my seat on that third row, that poor Melanie was going to get trampled as the mob began to crowd us....But we have come out from this adventure, not only alive, but having watched the game from our amazing seats, and finishing with a victory for BYU!

We will start on Tuesday, January 25th:  ( I am not sure how many of you know about the whole wristband, can't stand in line until noon deal that was going on...but we had been worrying about how this day would work out for many days)


It was freezing. It snowed on us.  There were tons of people...I am not even kidding. I have never seen hype like this for a game.  It was unreal!


Picture during a break in the snow.


Meet Jeff.  He kept me from falling on my bottom most of the day.  Oh and thank you to Jared who gave me his bright green coat to keep warm!


Life is ok, in fact, it is GREAT.  Things are working out!


I know.  You wish you had a picture with Coach Rose too!


WE DID IT!  Those green wristbands were worth every minute of cold, uncertainty, and stress.


Numbers 6 and 11.  Did you expect anything less?

Wednesday, January 26:


It's GAME TIME!


The girls.  First in line!  Always.


I just love this one of the three of us.  Have I ever mentioned that I love watching games with these people?!  So great.


Jimmer.  So hot right now...and forever.


Second row.  Smack dab in the middle of the court.


Roomies who will do anything to sit front center to watch some BYU men beat SDSU!


TJ Fredette!


Rise and Shout





You got JIMMERED! da da dadada


Victory!


hahahaaaaahaha


Ok.  Really, I love that I get to watch basketball with the greatest people in the world.  I also love that BYU beat no longer, undefeated SDSU.  I have been smiling since the game ended.  People are in good moods and I have even heard it been called a "Jimmer high".  I love it.

No comments: