Thursday, January 13, 2011

my newest addiction

My junior year at BYU (somehow that was a whole THREE years agoooooo), I started watching the final season of Prison Break with Aubrey and our best friends from across the sidewalk.  I loved it and I had no idea what had happened in the previous seasons, but I still could not wait for that one day that it would come on each week.  They updated me on stuff that I would be confused about and we always talked about watching the other seasons, but it never happened....

Then over Thanksgiving break I saw Season 1 in my aunt's movie shelf.  I stole it.  Watched it in a few days.  I was hooked.  I started stressing...how was I going to find Season 2?! And then I would have to worry about hunting down Season 3....and of course I would have to watch the final season again at the end.  I was getting ready to begin the search when my family started using netflix and watching seasons of past favorite shows.  My heart jumped.  Does it have Prison Break!?!!!  I made my brother search...and it was a SUCCESS!

I have since made it through Season 2, Season 3, and I am watching Season 4 all over again.  I have dreams that I am breaking out with the beautiful men in the show.  They have become my escape.  I am in love with the Puerto Rican - Sucre.  But then the brothers, Scofield and Burrows, are definitely not bad either.  It is weird because someone will have been murdered but then I will know that they are in the final season...or I will see a face and like it but then hate it because they have not yet become the good person that I fell in love with during the last season.

The best part of all of this is that EVERYONE seems to be addicted to it right now.  I have ran into countless random people who just happen to be talking about it.  Everyone is in love.  I highly recommend you start watching it too...just be prepared to be putting away a ton of time to do so!

1 comment:

Cami said...

I've said it before, and I will continue to do so until it happens but once you're caught up on prison break you need to invest your time in Friday Night Lights. I know you'll approve and enjoy!