Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sundays' at home - my favorite

I love lists.


Why San Marcos Sundays' are so great:
  1. Starts with the Palomar ward. I miss my awesome friends back here. Sometimes it's nice to feel popular :)
  2. Even if there's no sun, it's warm.
  3. Zach and Zak's farewells were amazing. All these little boys growing up...I feel old
  4. Babies! Everyone and their babies. I love the ladies in my ward and I never get to see babies at church in a student ward.
  5. T.O.V. It is always home to me
  6. Amazing amazing musical numbers throughout the meeting
  7. New pews and carpet. So bomb and maroon and they smell nice too!
  8. The beehives and mom's lesson on steps to achieving our goals. Can you guess where I'd like to be in 5 years?!
  9. Watching The Green Mile (on TV and clean of course!) with my family. I cried. Life changing movie? Yes.
Well, I have been home for 5 whole days. [Two more and then somehow things worked out so that I go up to Boise to spend New Years with P-Town and Kels gets to be in Salt Lake with her manly man. SOOO EXCITING!] That was all a side note. Now, back to what I have been doing the last 5 days.

Christmas was awesome, as you would expect it to be. I love my family. Mom and I made it through 3 hours of P&P before we watched the Lakers lose (booo) but then enjoyed a great Chargers game. Then Hannah and I went to Oceanside Pier. That was BEAUTIFUL.

The 26th was spent with the Thorkelson bunch. Lots of fun...Definitely lots of fun :) More cute babies and always a good time with them. That evening I caught up with some of my very most favorite people in San Marcos. I know they all get bored just sitting at my house, or attempting to play Snorta, but I love every minute of it.

1 comment:

Alison Rae said...

1. I love you.
2. the pews in my ward building are maroon too!
3. my mom taught the Beehive lesson today on goals TOO!!
4. I love the babies TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
5. i love you.

fin.