Friday, August 5, 2016

the double stroller for my one baby family

we were at target about a week ago, when ashton & i came across an awesome city mini double stroller for probably the greatest price ever.


initially called my parents to see if maybe they wanted to go in on it, but then my heart took over and, selfishly, i thought that i wanted the stroller to be ours.


when my dad found out that i wanted to keep it, he gave me a hard time about it. then he said, you don't even have two kids.


i lost it.


i want two kids.


i should be nearly 21 weeks along.


i am doing everything i can to have another one (test, procedures, & more tests)



then i realized why i really bought that stroller. it is me showing that i have not given up. it is hope. i have faith that there are more babies waiting to be a part of my family, so i felt like buying the stroller was me showing that faith. it all seems so silly, but at the same time, not at all.


i have an attachment to our red double stroller. i look at it & i can see rooney being a big sister. i look at it & my uterus feels extra empty. i look at it & i remember how far i have come. i look at it & i have hope that there are more.




1 comment:

KickButtMommy said...

It is so painful. I really feel like Rooney will be a big sister. And I hope you don't have to wait much longer.