Tuesday, August 26, 2014

national doggy day

As you all probably know by now (thanks to social media), today is National Dog Day!

...and guess what...

We have a dog. The cutest dog. The best dog! Thor.

Thor has been a part of our family since June 4th. He is four and a half months old and has already grown so much! He can sit, shake, and lay down - so smart huh! 

So here - enjoy some of my favorite pictures of the little guy. It was hard to pick favorites because we have hundreds...

 Our roly poly little baby

Just a bit bigger.

Even bigger! And really starting to look like a bulldog with that tongue out all the time.

We sure love our Thor and, well, we just love love love him! He is the perfect addition to our little family.


(not to end this on a sad note)But, I have to finish this post by recognizing my first dogs - Our loyal, sweet, gentle giant, perfect Woody and my crazy adorable little man Bubba. Both of them are in doggy heaven now, but we think of them often. In fact, Mom saw a picture of a dog that looked like Woody today and almost started crying. We love and miss our first puppy loves.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello there,

I just came across your blog and I love your candor, openness and the purity of your blog. I look forward to reading more and if you ever wish to publish a motivational/inspirational entry or photo with the purpose of inspiring an audience I'd love to hear from you. Take care.

Jason Alderson
http://livinginspirednow.blogspot.com/
www.livinginspirednow.com