Tuesday, August 26, 2014

San Diego (6/27 - 7/02)

A sweet family friend got married this summer. It was a beautiful wedding, beautiful weekend, beautiful trip.

6/27 - Our first stop when we got their was, of course, the beach. I had been doing a cleanse and was on my last day. (Side note about the cleanse: It felt so good and I felt so accomplished at the end of those three days. But, a few of those drinks have ruined me. Just the idea of kale makes my stomach churn.) So we walked by Ruby's and I dreamed of fries and a shake. It was a beautiful evening.

6/28 - Temple. Beach. Reception. It was the best kind of day.

A beautiful sealing at my favorite temple.

 Beach party with my Jackie and our boys.

The beautiful bride and her groom.

6/29 - Visiting the Birch Aquarium with the family. I love love love this place.


Ashton trying on Hannah's hair. Who do you think he looks like?

6/30 - Visiting Grandpa Thork and exploring Balboa Island - because "There's always money in the banana stand" and Ashton had never been!



California never disappoints.

No comments: