Monday, May 26, 2014

one year

I can't believe our beautiful, perfect day was already a year ago!

Sometimes, it feels like it was just yesterday (probably because I look at the pictures at least every week).
See my wedding posts here and here.

Other times, it feels like Ashton and I have been together for years and years.

Either way, it is amazing.

Ashton and I had a few ideas for what we wanted to do for our anniversary, but we wanted to keep it simple because we bought ourselves something super crazy great (but we will get to that closer to the end of this post).

We ended up at Valleyfair - a theme park that is less than 10 minutes from us and it was a blast, though Ashton and I joke that we have aged 20 years in the one year that we have been married. After four rides, I needed a good half hour break because my head was spinning.



 We happened to take most of our pictures on the ride that made us the most sick. I couldn't even look at it the rest of the time we were there.


We only lasted at Valleyfair from about 11:00 to 4:00 (see, we are old!), but we were able to do everything we wanted and then take a nap at home.

After the napping, Ashton found a fun restaurant for us to visit in St. Paul. It was delicious and, if we weren't leaving so soon, we would probably become regulars!

Remember that something great I told you we bought? This restaurant is the only clue I will give you until June 5th :)


 The cheese curds! Yum.

 Photobombed by the chef.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great day! You two make me happy!!! Love you and can't wait to have you here xoxo