Wednesday, December 14, 2011

tis the season

So, if you don't know already, Utah hasn't really gotten much snow for this time of year.  It doesn't even feel like Christmas and it is just around the corner.  School also gets out a lot earlier this year than it did last year and I am definitely scrambling to get everything in my class ready for a TWO WEEK Christmas break!

It started to hit me this weekend, so...

I remembered how I have been listening to Christmas music since November 1st when JB's Christmas album came out.

I remembered how I have visited Temple Square approximately three times already.

Then I...
 made a gingerbread house/castle

and I...
decorated my classroom with snowflakes.

I also...

made lots and lots of toffee,

followed by...
a few batches of oreo rice krispies (or santa's coal as Brady so cleverly named it!).

While watching White Christmas on repeat.

Now, if those things don't just scream Christmas, I don't know what else can!

P.S. I am going home to San Diego for a few days on Saturday! yayyyyy

No comments: