Friday, December 23, 2011

What is Christmas with no snow?

No white Christmas with no snow...  And that is exactly what we've got in Utah.

I am watching White Christmas.  My third time for today.  AND I still can't get enough of it!

Last weekend, my default best friend and I took an adventure trip to San Diego, Disneyland, and Vegas.

Nick (that lucky man) caught a ride down with us.  We surprised him by getting him to Irvine in just over 8 hours!  The kid thought we'd be driving for 12 hours since he was with girls...ha!  We sure proved him wrong.

We were driving down the 5 and the beach looked amazing.  We stopped in Oceanside to take pictures.  It was close to 4, so not quite sunset, but the colors, rays of sunlight, and big dark clouds, made for a beautiful day on the pier.
 I told you.  Isn't it stunning.


When we got back to my car, we were reminded of the ginormous tumbleweed that Cami had driven over as we were driving in the middle of nowhere.

My poor baby had tumbleweed all up in his grill!

Of course, we had to get dinner at my favorite KILLER PIZZA FROM MARS.

sooooo good!  Love me some Cluck Rogers!

Jackie was our host.  I am just the luckiest girl to have such a wonderful friend in my life.  Jackie just moved into her new apartment and it is looking so cute!  Sadly, we didn't take any pictures together - something we used to do nonstop.  But we did make a quick stop so that we could buy our favorite game...

Love Sequence.  Jackie kicked our trash all three rounds.

The next day, Cami and I kept it pretty laid back.  We went to the Palomar ward and got to watch their Christmas program.  Then we visited with Jackie's family.  They are so sweet, loud, hilarious, and honest.  After lunch, we took Sunday naps and then made another stop at Killer Pizza just to visit my high school friends and watch the Chargers win!

love them.

And of course we had to get my favorite Mr. Taco...

sopes sopes sopes!

Monday was our designated Disneyland day...those pictures are coming soon!

No comments: