Thursday, June 4, 2009

doing the "best"

Sometimes I get discouraged. Sometimes things don't go the way that I would like them to. Some days are harder than others. Some days require more work than others. Some days are really hot but the beautiful sun is hidden in the clouds. It always comes down to me thinking that I am not sure I am doing anything wrong, but am I doing all that I can right? And of course then I realize what I need to change.

Today hasn't been bad, I mean the Lakers are 2 minutes away from a killer win! But it was just one of those days, mostly a day where I missed home and Mexico. I was reading through all my old blogs and I have forgotten about all the amazing experiences I had there. I realize there is more that I can be doing right today, there is more "best" out there for me to put into my daily schedule.

No comments: