Tuesday, May 5, 2015

b y u

Ashton started back at BYU last week! We went with him before school started to pick up books (and buy chocolate covered cinnamon bears). I was excited to show Roo my favorite college campus!





selfie in the wilk


 my favorite library


so many hours were spent in the mckay building!


the y


my go-to treat


the bean museum. they've changed it since i was last there & how it was my whole childhood. truth be told, i miss the old bean museum.

I am excited to have an excuse to be on campus again. I really loved the four years I spent there. It is a special place - a place that is near and very dear to my heart.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I feel the same way when we go to games at UVU! So fun to share that big part of life with your babe!

Lauren and Seth said...

We loved exploring the museum with you! Roo is such doll. I am still thinking about her cute little cry.