Tuesday, February 24, 2015

baby bump pictures

A few weeks back, Kelsey took me out for a little maternity photo shoot. I don't think I am the most photogenic, but pictures centered around this baby are my new favorite thing. And Kelsey has a fantastic eye for this type of thing!

So, in honor of having only 5 weeks left and feeling like I have to pee every time I move...












He is absolutely the best.




Everyday, I try to bend over to put on my shoes and everyday he runs to my side and does it for me.







Sadly, the last roll of film was eaten in the machine, but they salvaged them and these are pictures of those pictures so the quality isn't all that amazing...

















2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Kelsey did a fantastic job! These are priceless.

Rosie said...

I love you and am so glad your little Rooney is here! I am glad you got these precious pictures. :) You are one of my very favorite people in the world and I hope you know that. Loves.