Saturday, January 4, 2014

twothousandthirteen

It was a year of change, growth, and love. Of tender mercies and life changing blessings.  It was the best year of my life so far.

In 2013 alone, Ashton and I began dating, got engaged, married, and then moved to Minnesota - how could it not be my favorite year!?

We have had so many adventures and are loving life together.  Ashton is constantly doing little things that make me happier than I ever thought a man could make me.  He is so positive and patient, so giving and always willing to help.  He is the best.

Ashton is going to Air Traffic Control School and loving it.  He is really good at it too.  He also picked up a job deicing planes at the St. Paul/Minneapolis airport.  That has been an adventure - crazy hours and he once even got mild frostbite on his pinky finger.  Saying it is freezing in Minnesota is an understatement.  He teaches the 17/18 year old Sunday school class and loves to play church basketball whenever he can.

As for me, I am teaching resource at a nearby middle school.  It is challenging and I miss my elementary days, but I know this year is making me a better teacher.  I am in the nursery in our ward and I have fallen in love with each of my little kiddos.

We look forward to the adventures coming in 2014 and can't wait to share them with you.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I love you, my little girl!-mom

Institute for Internet Safety said...

Another year had passed, and looking forward what this year brings. Lets just pray that this year will be a blast. Happy new year!