Sunday, October 19, 2008

recap: the last few weeks of my crazy life



Pretty much, a ton has happened since my bull riding days.

School is going crazy. I am going even crazier! And work just cannot decided whether it's going to be a constant crazy, or my constant relief. I think it will probably stay a little of both. The weather has also gone through some changes. We had snow last weekend. Can you believe it?! Then this weekend was beautiful, today was probably the most beautiful day we have ever had. I love when it is actually fall...not summer right to winter. The colors have changed and gone up in the canyon, but that will mean colors will be changing down here in Provo really soon. Aubrey and I actually went up to the canyon for pictures - but really hardly took anything. She is just actually a model and I sit there and look goofy. It works our really well. I even slid running to join her for a picture (after ever so carefully balancing my camera on my car with the timer) and accidentally grabbed a barbed wire fence for support!! Ouch. It just looks like an overly large paper cut, but I for sure thought I was going to die :)

But before we even did that we went to General Conference, we went off roading, we celebrated BYU homecoming and even hiked the Y, enjoyed a roommate reunion when lovely Alix came to visit, watched multiple football games...becoming sadder and sadder as they come, taken the romantic full moon ski rides up at sundance (yes, just me and Aubrey), explored the canyon, and watched Real Salt Lake take F C Dallas down, 3 to 1.

That is solely the social aspect of my life for the past while.

1 comment:

Arica said...

we were at the RSL vs. FCdallas game too! exciting game for sure. :)