Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to School and EVERYTHING else




There is so much that has happened in the last month.
I am now back in Provo. I got out here on Wednesday night and I am still working on moving in. Jackie drove up with me and I this is the first time we will not be together everyday since Shaver Lake. It was a sad goodbye - but with any luck she will be here in October for conference.
My apartment is adorable. We have a main level with our living room and kitchen then there is upstairs with the bedrooms and my favorite part - a basement! It isn't even an exciting thing, just storage room, but just saying I have a basement sounds so cool.

Our first football game of the season was on Saturday. We played Northern Iowa and we won. I love my team. Can you believe this is my 3rd season of football?! haha AHHH. It was such a fun game. My seats are 2nd row on the 40 yard line. It will be a great season.

Saying goodbye to San Marcos was harder this summer than before. Kelsey was leaving home too and so my family was more emotional than usual. I also actually did pretty well making some amazing friends in the Palomar Ward. There was always something going on and I found myself busy with a social life once again.

I also had some friends from BYU come down and visit at the end of summer. They stayed at my house for 4 days and it was a party. Jackie was over the entire time and I am convinced they are now best friends with her.

Well - Mom says she can feel all the adventures I am going to be having this year. I can't wait for them to start happening!

2 comments:

thorkgal said...

Sweet!!! Although I feel your mother's pain. Darn kids going off, getting lives...
Gotta love ya!!!!

Christene said...

Your place sounds exciting. Anyone I ever knew going to BYU always lived in dumps!

We are back to living in Idaho for a year, so if we head down that way, I'll let you know. If you want to explore Yellowstone ever, we have lots of extra rooms!

Tell your family Hi for me!