Saturday, October 15, 2016

pregnancy & infant loss remembrance day

today is pregnancy & infant loss remembrance day.


those of you who have been reading my blog know that this is something near & dear to my heart as i am one in four who has experienced such heartache. i have been prepping for today as i have made an embroidery that truly signifies how i hope to handle my losses. i will always miss my angel babies and i feel like my struggle with loss is not over. but, i do know i have so much to be grateful for - like my rooney, who brings me more joy than i can imagine, but also in a husband who is supportive, patient, loving, kind, & all things good. my goal is to find joy & fulfillment where i am - no matter where that might be. what i would like for you guys to do is to be aware, to be kind, & to never judge because you have no idea what someone is going through (pregnancy loss or not). let's be kind. let's remember our blessings. & let's fill the world with love.





if this is your first time coming to my blog for information on my journey & thoughts in my miscarriages, these links will take you to my posts specifically on that topic.



2 comments:

Ange Bendixsen said...

Your cross stitch is beautiful. You are very talented. Thank you for your words as well.

sumita sofat said...

If you are confused in choosing the best IVF Centre in Ludhiana then just contact with skilled and trained IVF expert. You can choose Sofat Infertility Centre for successful IVF treatments.