Sunday, February 23, 2014

6th graders on L.O.V.E.

I start each of my classes with a journal. Today, I asked my students what love means to them and the answers I got are too good not to share.

"Love is a desirable bond bringing everything together."

"Love means having loving parents to protect you."

"Lots of hugs and kisses."

"Love means they spend time with you."

"Love is male and female friends in childhood who keep being friends. Some time they can tell they like each other and soon they fall in love and get married and live together forever."

"Love is to care about someone."

"Love means act nicely and go on a date."

"Love is to have people in your life."

"Love is something people like forever."

And my favorite is: "Love is the biggest feeling in the world."
I couldn't have said it better.

2 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Awww that is too sweet :)

Institute for Internet Safetyh said...

Awesome! They really know what love is. And so we should spread the love. God bless us all!