Saturday, February 23, 2013

here's to beans

My baby sister is 14 years old.


Hannah is as sweet as they come.  She was the cutest little girl and has become a gorgeous young lady.  There has never been a better baby sister.  She loves us and is always so ready and willing to show us just how much.  No one can make me happier.  She is a light to everyone she comes in contact with.

Hannah grew up faster than any of us.  She can do makeup and hair better than I will ever be able to.  Her style is a unique blend of all of her sisters - she learned how to make our old clothes look fabulous.  She is my go to style consultant.

I am so proud of Hannah and who she is growing up to me.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing her sharing my passion of working with students with disabilities.  She is a peer tutor at her school and is always telling me cute stories.  She has probably come to my class more than my other siblings and has come with me to cheer on students at the Special Olympics.  She has a heart of gold. 

Oh, and she was the only sibling who would cry when I left for school.  Nothing has ever made me feel more loved.

Hannah banana, my beans, my sweet baby sister - I hope you know how much I love you.  You really are something wonderful and I am so grateful to call you my sister.  I am proud of you.  You are a bright, beautiful girl with so much to look forward to. 

p.s.  I hope you get married before you are 24 and old...haha like me. :)

p.p.s. Thanks for spending the night last night when I was too scared to sleep on my own.

xoxo - your big sister.

No comments: